Prom is one of the most important events in the school year. They are becoming an “arena of impressions”. It is one of those events that is all about fun with friends and super style. That means, along with corsages, sharp tuxes and gorgeous dresses, showing up in style is practically a requirement! When choosing our limo service for prom, we want you to feel confident that your children are in good hands with our professional chauffeurs and our fleet of safe prom party buses. We are concerned about the safety and welfare of your children. We don’t tolerate drugs, alcohol or cigarettes while the students are in our prom limos – and no “surprise” riders will be allowed in your child’s prom limo on prom night without prior parental approval.
Things to consider as you plan prom transportation:
- Plan ahead. Schools often schedule their proms in the same month and sometimes the same weekend! (Last year 25 schools held their prom on the same Saturday.) There are only so many Charleston limo services. Waiting until the last minute could mean getting dropped off in the family minivan – not a good look!
- Four months before prom, start planning transportation. It’s not too late. Start planning now!
- Determine the size of your party. Not all transportation is created equal, but with a prom party bus you have lots of room to move around in comfort.
- Remember, some prom dresses can be quite wide on the bottom. Having plenty of room to move around and not sitting on top of each other will make sure that dress still looks gorgeous when you arrive.
ARE YOU PREPARED TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION?
- How many people are in the party?
- Addresses for all pick-up’s?
- Would you like hourly service vs round trip?
- We accept all credit cards. (You are welcome to pay cash, but we will still need a credit card to hold the reservation.)
- We require a 25% deposit upon booking and charge the remaining balance the two weeks before service.
- Cancellation Policy. If cancelled outside 7 days, you will be assessed a 25% fee. No refund inside 7 days.