Celebrating our 10 year anniversary as CBCC and the 1 year mark under new ownership, CBCC is a family owned business leading the way in Charleston for executive car service. We want you to be part of the team that local companies think of to contact for their tourist or corporate travel needs. We need great personalities that are familiar with our amazing city and can use the latest technology to care for our clients from that first welcome to Charleston to the come back soon. If you pride yourself on your hospitality skills and love to show off our city, we want to talk to you.
Things We Need
- CBCC is fast paced and you need to be as well
- We love personality and think outside the box ideas, so show us your spark!
- Hustle and flexibility are vital
- Must know and love Charleston
Position of Professional Chauffeur (Full or Part Time)
We are a Local, family owned business and looking for the right individuals to join our team. A REAL company offering a REAL opportunity for the right person.
Charleston Black Cab Company is a Top Rated, Premier Luxury Transportation Service serving the Tri-County area.
We are looking for Professional Chauffeurs. Our fleet of vehicles are new/late model and maintained to the highest standards. Chauffeurs are required to detail their vehicle to company standards before each job, as well, expected to dress accordingly.
Qualified individuals must be neat, clean, possess good communication skills and have an excellent driving record. Along with the completed application you must attach a copy of your driving record and valid driver's license.
Paid hourly wage plus gratuities.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Organizational skills
- Pass background/criminal record check
- Impeccable follow through skills
- Attention to details
- Personable and positive
- Excellent Computer and Smart Phone Skills
- Smart Phone with Bluetooth Headset
- CDL with passenger certification a plus but NOT REQUIRED
- Must Accquire City of Charleston SC Chauffeur's Driver's Permit
- Copy of Driving Record
- Due to Vehicle Insurance Company requirements MUST BE 25+ years of age
CONCIERGE, FRONT DESK AGENT, DISPATCHER
Hourly plus Monthly Performance Bonus
As a concierge at Charleston Black Cab Company and Crafted Travel, you are responsible for facilitating efficient operations through coordinating vehicle and driver schedules as well as troubleshooting issues which arise due to driver and or equipment changes, customer needs, and other planned and unplanned events. Must possess strong communication skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, as well as focus in demanding situations.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with team members, clients, and prospects.
- Proficient computer skills including data entry, MS Word, and Excel.
- Strong telephone sales ability.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Must have Flexible Availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Communicate to drivers regarding their schedule, equipment assignment and customer needs.
- Coordinate last minute changes with clients and/or drivers.
- Use excellent telephone sales skills to convert prospects into clients.
- Monitor phone calls, communicate any issues, and review paperwork turned in by drivers.
- Provide a high level of communication and customer service.
- Act as a liaison with customers, answer general inquiries and provide adequate solutions when necessary.
- Schedule drivers, vehicles, and tours accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.